In 2016, Field Sales Solutions Head Office took on ‘Challenge 250’ – a fundraising event to collectively cover 250 miles while raising money for Beating Bowel Cancer. We were able to raise over £900 and cover 494 miles.
Fast forward to 2018 and the challenge was back!
What did we do?
On 20th July, the team at Field Sales Solutions set off on their various activities, ranging from running, walking and swimming to clay pigeon shooting! Despite the sweltering heat, everyone kept in high spirits and enjoyed the challenge.
Yet again, we far exceeded our target, tallying over 400 miles in total.
Who did we support?
Field Sales Solutions raised money for the NSPCC in support of our own Nikki Yates, who undertook the Jurassic Coast Challenge on 21st July in aid of the charity. The NSPCC does valuable work to support and protect children who are threatened by abuse and cruelty in the UK. Addressing these distressing issues is not something one person can do in isolation and all of us here at Field Sales Solutions were proud to support such a worthwhile cause.
While we were pleased with our own efforts, Nikki completely smashed them, covering 100km in 24 hours and raising £2,646.13!
So how does this link to Be Proud...?
As this years’ Be Proud Summer Event, Challenge 250 represents our commitment to our company values:
- Working in Partnership, together as a team, with one common goal we were able to raise more money and walk, swim, ride, run more miles than any one person in isolation.
- In Return we gained fresh air, fitness, time with colleagues and friends, an opportunity to give something back and a feeling of achievement.
- Everyone took Ownership for their own contribution, their own challenge whatever their chosen activity, all of which contributed to the overall 250 Challenge.
- As an Upstanding company, we are professional and reliable, and we took great pride in delivering what we set out to achieve.
- Putting one step in front of the other, we were Determined in our efforts to cover 250 miles and to support the NSPCC. We do these types of activities to raise money for charities because we are an honest and ethical company that believes in helping and supporting others.
To learn more about Be Proud, click here.